Monday 6 September 2010

Random Hair Photos

Just as the title said...Photos of my new hair. Actually, it's nothing different, just shorter and better condition.
I had to crop these as I'm in the lounge and everyone was around me and didn't want to put my whole family online!

The below photo is a weird angle, but I'll put it up anyways...
Overall, I am really happy with the cut. He did a great job. I got it done at Rachel Hammond (Leicester), by Kyle.

I'm also going to do a post about the dye that I use soon. Its called Sanotint, I get it from my threading place, but you can find it here. It's a permanent, natural hair dye which has no ammonia. I really recommend it, it actually leaves my hair in better condition. I haven't dyed my hair in months, so the above hair is probably washed out dye colour. I use No.3, natural brown. I've just bought No.5, Golden Chesnut which I'll hopefully do sometime this week.

Ok, I'm off to eat some chocolate...I've been craving it all day!
Lots of love from MyFrostedWorldXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment