Friday 21 May 2010

Raves

It feels like I haven't updated my blog in ages. I've not been busy, but my brothers studying for his exam, and so is hogging the laptop! So, I finally have it, albeit on a Friday night(!)


First things first, I have finally bought my Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche.


Gorgeous, gorgeous scent. I got it from Boots for £45. Well, £15 as I had vouchers :-) I love the description of the perfume on the site:


"Unexpected, sparkling and romantic.Allow yourself to be swept up in the whirlwind of CHANCE.

Like love, chance arises without warning.Discover a new interpretation of CHANCE. Just like the Eau de Toilette and the Parfum, the CHANCE Eau de Parfum is created like a constellation, a sphere of scents in constant movement. CHANCE Eau de Parfum - created by Jacques Polge - offers a new version of the Unexpected Floral, to arouse more emotion, surprise and love."


Its such a lovely, summer frangrance. So light and fresh...Love it!!


So, the next product I want to rave about is my Decleor Nutridivine moisturiser (unfortunately I can't find it on the actual Decleor site.).


It's £45 which may seem quite expensive for a moisturiser, but when you look at the ingredients, you see why (see link above for them).
Now, being someone whos always had oily skin, this dry skin malarky is really weird. The sensation of putting thick moisturiser on is so odd. The cream is so thick, and leaves your skin so lovely and dewy.
I put some on my neck in the afternoon, and it still feels moisturised.


Being a huge fan of the Hydra-Floral, I didn't really go looking for a new cream, but when you go to a Decleor concession it's like speaking to a therapist, rather than a sales girl. She examined my skin, asked if Hydra-floral was enough, so I told her that its lovely but I'm still getting dry. So she recommended Nutridivine. She also gave me samples of Angelique oil as it's for dry skins, I'm currently using Neroli which I would say was for combination skin. Angelique smells gorgeous (as the whole of the Decleor range does), and moisturises like you wouldn't believe. These two products together have really transformed my skin in less than a week. It's softer, and I have NO dry patches anywhere. So, I'm happy :-)


The final beauty product I want to rave about is Aveeno Cream Oil moisturiser. Not much to say about this, but it's moisturising!! I don't even need to put on baby oil as well as moisturiser anymore. The only downside is the smell...It smells like a cross between oats and plastic...Yeah, nice. So, I soak myself in perfume to counteract the smell. It's from Boots, for around £3.



Finally, I'm loving PEARLS!! Pearl earrings, pearl bracelets, pearl necklaces...Pearls, Pearls, Pearls!!




(Primark Pearls hahaha!)

Gosh, this was a long post...
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm back in the Oxford office next week :-( However, it's only MOnday and Tuesday. I'm back on Wednesday and I'm then off work till the following Tuesday WooHOo!!

Love from MyFrostedWorldXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment