Sunday 23 May 2010

Bad dye job

I finally felt my hair was ok enough to dye, so I did it this afternoon. However, the fricking dye did nothing to my colour...Like seriously! It's the exact same colour. I would take pics but I have to re-charge my battery and to be honest, there is no diff. The Herbashine hair dye is (pardon my language!) CRAP.Very disappointed. I would've expected a little lightness at least..Oh well, at least it had no ammonia so not too much damage done.
When I dye my hair, I always find the conditioner you get with them are just too heavy to use as a normal conditioner, as in shampoo, condition then wash out. So, I always add it into the dye, so its conditioning my hair as well as damaging...I guess you could say counteract it!? Well, this dye did leave my hair extremely soft and shiny, so I'm not sure if its the conditioner or the dye...!?
Oh well..I think I'll go back to the hairdressers and get some highlights put in instead.


I'm off to Oxford now, so I don't think I'll be posting till I get back.
Have a great week everyone...
Love from MyFrostedWorldxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment