Sunday 9 May 2010

I need a change...

The colour of my hair at the moment is very blaah...It's a kind of red/brown colour. I don't know how it happened, as if I ever dye my hair it's always a variation of brown. Weird.


My hair...





So, I wanted to dye my hair but I hate ammonia. Omg that stuff gives me such a headache, so I trawled through Sainsburys and found this (I dont know how to flip it, so sorry it's upside down!):



I really like the golden brown/JLO colour hair, but I just can not get the right colour since my old hairdresser left. I don't really trust anyone else, so I have resorted to box dyes.
I will updated once I've dyed it.


Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend. Mine has just been ruined by Manchester United losing the title :-(


Love from MyFrostedWorldxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment