Monday 3 May 2010

Moroccanoil Treatment

So, remember how I wasn't too impressed with this product?! Well...Duuh to me, as I was using it wrong. I don't know why, but reading what it said on the site, it sounded like a hair conditioning treatment...


The site says: Moroccanoil is the biggest craze to take over the hair-industry this year! The Morrocanoil Treatment is the original "hero" product and is loved by a whole host of hair-care professionals and celebrities including Miley Cyrus, Nicole Kidman, and Jennifer Lopez. The product is so well loved because it tranforms hair from frizzy to sleek as well as creating an instant shine and long term conditioning without leaving residue. After using Moroccanoil you can expect sleek, healthy locks which cannot be obtained with a normal conditioner. A little goes a long way so expect alot of usage out of one bottle!


At first I was using it as treatment, which didn't do anything to my hair, I was like what a waste of £30. Then, I actually read the box, which is something I usually love doing before using a product as I love reading all the amazing things the bottle of whatever it is is going to do to my hair or skin...Never usually comes true, but oh well! Anyways, the box said to put a little oil over the hair once it is dry and styled. So, I tried this and OMG its leaves your hair shiny and soft. The smell is also lovely...a perfume kinda smell. I would thoroughly recommend this product to people with dry, frizzy hair as it really makes it look shiny and keeps frizz at bay. For people with normal hair, it just adds a nice glisten to it. Since I've started using the product properly...I've really enjoyed it.


Whats more, you can get it at hqhair - http://www.hqhair.com/hair/moroccanoil/moroccanoil-treatment
and I have a 15% discount code - HQHAPPY which is valid till 04/05/2010.


Ok, I'm off to the gym and steam room...:-)


Have a great bank holiday everyone!


Love from MyfrostedWorldxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment