Sunday 9 May 2010

Because you're worth it...

After the disappointing results of the John Frieda Root Awakening range, I thought I should just go back to what I love...Elvive Nutri Gloss Light - aka 'the pink one' ( I prefer the light version as its not as heavy and leaves your hair feeling clean). I can never really beat the results of this duo, as it always leaves my hair shiny and soft. However, my hair can get immune to it, so I have to switch for a while then go back to it :-( Well, Sainsbury's has a half price on Elvive stuff, so I bought the Shampoo and Conditioner, but I also bought the mask for damaged hair - 'The yellow one'.



When I use conditioning treatments, I always put them on dry hair for a couple of hours, then wash out. This way I double up the conditioner, and as treatments are usually quite thick, I can make sure it's all shampoo'd out. I hate lank hair with a passion!!!

So, onto the review...
Its meant to '...Fills in gaps and seals damaged hair fibres, leaving hair feeling silky and soft. Helps repair damaged hair, enriched with a replica of one of hair's natural ceramides."


I've used this product twice now, and I like it. I'm not sure if it's 'filled in' any gaps in my hair, but it does seal it as after using it, my hair feels shiny and soft. I wish I had more to say about it other than the above, but I don't... It's ok....!! It's no Elasticizer which is the QUEEN of all treatments, and has spoilt me as now I expect everything to be as good as, or better than that. The Philip Kingsley Elasticzer is still the best, and worth every penny. When you use it, you can actually feel the strength back in your hair. However, I am determined to keep using this product to see if I have any improvements in strength and damage repair over time.


Which Elvive is your favourite???

Love from MyFrostedWorldXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment