Saturday 25 September 2010

Hair...Yeah, I'm obsessed with it!

I know I have done quite a few posts on hair recently, but I was so worried about my shedding.
Well, I think I have got it under control using the following products and techniques:
1) 1 Teaspoon of honey, 2 teaspoons of honey, a drizzle of olive oil. Mix it up until its combined, and put all over your scalp. Ensuring it covers the whole head. Then put the rest on the ends of your hair. Leave on as long as possible. I usually leave it on for about an hour or so. Then shampoo out.
2) Do no use conditioner. Ok, this sounds like really bad advice but after using the yoghurt concoction, I shampoo'd my hair and I had no fall out, however when I went to condition my hair the fall out was a massive amount. Then, the next time, I put it on just my ends, a little less fall-out but still quite a bit. So, I went off to buy leave in conditioner stuff. I already use the Aussie spray, however I wanted something a bit richer. I bought a Simple shampoo (because it sounds so kind, and I wanted to look after my scalp), John Fried Root booster (so they get stronger) and Aussie heat protecting cream/conditioner.
Using the shampoo, and the leave in stuff, my hair hasn't fallen at all...Ok just about 5 hairs which I guess is nothing. So, if you're experiencing hair loss, try this technique. By the way, if you read my previous post, no conditioner was my revelation!

3) Hair tablets: I bought Wellwoman Tricologic, which were EXPENSIVE! £34.99..For tablets. I was so desperate I bought them. You take 2-3 tablets a day, I started with 2 but after 2 days, I've increased it to 3. They're by the same guys who make Perfectil, so it's basically a Perfectil tablet, but with extra hair nutrients. I've been taking it for a week now, so can't really comment on extra hair growth or anything. I'll keep taking them though, and report back. However, could it be a coincidence that I have started them, and my hair loss has significantly stopped. However, that leaves me with the dilema...what is working!??!?!

Look at how huge each tablet is...I suggest if you decide to take these then have it with a very sweet drink, as you can taste it as soon as you put it in your mouth, and it is not nice!











So, with the above things I've been doing my hair has finally stopped falling. I'm a lot happier, but now I'm back to square one, and having to get the thickness back again. Oh well, I'll deal with that next...I think I already know what I'm going to do...Drastic measures and all that, but I'll leave that for another post...

Has anyone else had hair loss due to medication or anything other factors? What did you do?

Love ShameeraX

No comments:

Post a Comment