Friday 4 December 2009

Review: Egyptian Magic


So, it's meant to be this 'magical' cream that's meant to work wonders.
Let me start with the texture...The best way to describe it is it's like coconut oil. Solid at room temperature but then melts with heat. It's not actually that greasy, which is a good thing I guess. The smell is tolerable, there isn't really one, and it kinda just vanishes.
The first few nights I put it on, I expected to wake up with amazing skin...I didn't! I was asking for too much I guess, but I at least should've seen an improvement, right?! It was just the same, so I used to for a couple of weeks...Hoping...And still saw nothing. So, I was left with half a tub of Egyptian Magic...Great.
I then went onto the website, to see if I was doing something wrong (I wasn't!), but I read some testimonials, and one lady was saying how good it was for her hair, so I tried it...Left it in overnight for maximum impact. When I washed my hair the next day, I found less hair fell out...Good start. Then when I was combing it, it was actually tangle free...!! Then I styled it, and it was sooo shiny and healthy looking.
So, although its not that great for the skin, its great for hair! Try it!! If you have any questions about the product, just ask :-)
Love from MyFrosted WorldXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment