Tuesday 22 December 2009

Lush Cosmetic Warrior Mask

I watched lollipop26's & AllThatGlitters Elle's Lush hauls, and it made me want to go and buy loads of things! Unfortunately, I decided to go on the last weekend of xmas shopping, and it was packed full of people so I didn't really see much as there were people everywhere!! I bought a soap bar thing - candy cane which is the only one I really like as it smells of well...Candy!! I also checked out the skincare stuff and bought Cosmetic Warrior mask.


Packaging
Contents
The description says:
"A superhero face mask to combat spots, cleanse dirt, calm and soothe all troubled skins. Antiseptic fresh garlic and tea tree essential oil, reinforced with deeply cleansing kaolin and fresh grapes, are aided by softening honey and free range eggs. Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave for five to ten minutes, then rinse away with warm water. Keep chilled."


It smells of mainly tea tree oil, but then you can smell the garlic and eggs at times! The texture is a bit weird actually, like a mask, but then a bit gooey...Weird!! Overall though, I like it...It's not amazing or anything, but it leaves my skin clean and quite matte & smooth. I've only used it twice though, I've got it on now lol!! It's £4..something, and I reckon you can get about 4-5 uses out of it which works out quite cheap!


Has anyone got any Lush recommendations????


Thanks!


Love from MyFrostedWorldXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment