Tuesday 15 December 2009

An Entry for Verity... :-)

Well, I haven't been feeling very motivated to do a blog post as I've been feeling like is anyone out there reading them?!?! Then today Verity told me she checks my blog everyday, so here you are Verity...A blog post for you so that you don't have to look at Olly! (I'm still a bit annoyed that he or Danyl didn't win...Not like Joe could even be a 'popstar'...but whatever...The public have spoken lol!)
I am going to be doing a body post...(Sounds dodgy hahaha!) but basically, I want to do a whole blog on finding the perfect body moisturiser (for Verity!!), then I'm also going to be doing little natural tips on improving the skin on the body. I.e homemade body masks, exfoliators etc...!
I will hopefully be working on this over the week, and updating at the weekend...Or earlier :-)

Love from MyFrostedWorldXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment