Tuesday 26 October 2010

Fashion Street, London. E1

Last night we went for some food on Brick Lane. I've never been there, but have read the book, which is brilliant by the way if you haven't read it (get it cheap here if you're interested). Anyways, it a road packed full of Asian food. It's so lively and vibrant and we got a meal for £10 each with the first drink free! To get there you just take the tube to Liverpool Street, and it's like a 5minute walk through a few alley ways. It was quite the opposite of Knightsbridge and Harrods lol!!

Anyways, on the way we went through a street called Fashion Street. How cool is that?!



It's also very near The Gherkin...Can you see it in the background?!



I get excited everytime I go to a new place in London...Yes, I am that sad!! I love London though, as theres so much to do and see.

Next on our list is Notting Hill and then Camden. Where else would you recommend for me to explore? Which is your fave part of London?

Love ShameeraXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment