Saturday 31 July 2010

Shoes and a Ramble

Omg the people who I took my FREE blog template from have removed the photo from photobucket so I was left with a blog with no words for goodness knows how long! I am not happy! So, I've downloaded a free blogspot template, it's okay I guess but no way as nice as my previous blog template and background. I'll have to play around with it again...
Anyways, check out my new shoes - £35 from M&S!! Yeah, you wouldn't believe that they would have something so funky in their range...They're quite comfortable too. However, as they're very high they do take a bit of getting used too...Love them though! Photo taken at work, so pardon the bag handle, boring carpet and chair wheels!


Ok, now to the next blog post...Oh yeah this was meant to be about hair..Sorry..Next one really will be hair care!!

Lots of Love from MyFrostedWorldXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment