Thursday 8 July 2010

It's here :D

I don't know if I've ever mentioned in my blog that I love JLO! Her style, hair, makeup, films, music...everything ...Oh wait, not her husband! But LOVE her!! So when I saw QVC had a JLO Watches show on Saturday, I was determined to buy one. I got this one in rose gold. I love it so so much, it's gorgeous!! Forget me waffling on, here are the photos....

How cute is this box? With the heart shape lid..LOVE!

Rose Gold...such a nice colour..Different from the usual gold.


Dont you just love the cushion it comes on??

I'll need to get some links taken out as its quite huge, but then it's going to be my everyday watch. I am so happy with it. I got it for £57 with P&P, but unfortunately it's gone back to £76+ £4.95 P&P.
And of course a photo of JLO looking amazing...



Ok, I'm off to bed now...Shattered!
Night everyone!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment