Friday 9 July 2010

Hello Hydration???

I recently bought the 'Hello Hydration' Herbal Essences - Shampoo, conditioner and the masque.
I'm not the hugest HE fan, but I thought it looks like it's changed so let me try again...I was wrong :-s
I love the smell, and I love how it lingers...but my hair, it doesn't feel hydrated. I can't tell a difference at all, and I've been using it for about 2 weeks now.
The masque...It does nothing :-s Like seriously, nothing...!! Only the smell of it makes me want to carry on using these products. When I put the masque on, I'll mix it with some oils so I'm actually getting a hair treatment.
I don't know how everyone else feels about these products, but they're not for me.
On the other hand though, the Garlic shampoo is still amazing :D I swear my hair has grown sooo much since using it, and it's become loads thicker too. My friend has found the same. I thoroughly recommend it. You can find info on it in my post here. Seriously guys, buy it!!
Another hair matter, I want to highlight my hair. I really want some natural looking colours put in but I'm also unsure as I dont currently have a hairdresser I trust. I hate that my hairdressers keep leaving me :-(

Ok, I'm off to have a shower now as I'm all sweaty from the gym...I just had to complain about HE's as I have currently got it on my head!!

Have a great evening everyone :-)

Love from MyFrostedWorldxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment