Wednesday 7 July 2010

EOS Lipbalm

I got the honeydew/honeysuckle flavour but really it's just the exact smell of a melon flavoured sweet :-s Not my favourite smell or taste.
However, the product is great!! Why didn't anyone think of making a lipbalm this shape before?! It's sooo cool! I know the usual stick or squidgy balms are fine to apply (I'm not the biggest fan of the pots where you have to dip your finger in - unhygienic & what do you do with the product left on your finger?!) The shape of this really means you get the whole lip covered.
The moisturising effects of this lipbalm are really good too. With my yucky roaccutane lips, I need so much moisture constantly that any old cheap product won't do. This one is great, I don't have to keep re-applying, I just do it because it's fun & tastes ok too :-)
The downside of this is mainly the smell, but that's easily rectifiable - I'll just order a different one next time. The price is another downside, I'm not usually one to complain about prices, but £7 (with p&p) is a bit much when you can get a good lipbalm eg Neutrogena norwegian formula for about £3.
Overall, Love the packaging, love the product.


Lot of Love from MyFrostedWorldXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment