Sunday 11 July 2010

Reading List

Hey Guys,

How are you all? Hope everyones enjoying the weather. I'm loving it..I love summer!
So, I don't know about you, but unless I read, I can not sleep. Even if its a few sentences, it just relaxes me.I tend to get my books from Amazon. I always buy the used ones that are 1p. Why waste money on books when you can buy shoes right?!

It takes a lot for me to love a book though, and at times it can take me months to finish a book. However, recently I've read 3 books that I have loved.

Sophie Kinsella - The Undomestic Godess

Sophie Kinsella - Twenties Girl

and my fave, and the one I'm going to talks about is  Lindsey Kelk I Heart New York.


The book is based on Angela, who's life get turns upside down (I wont say how!) and she runs away to New York. She stays in a gorgeous hotel, where she meets a girl who ends up being her friend. She then meets 2 guys, (my fave is Tyler...Wall Street, rich and hot...!!) and she starts a blog!! I don't really want to say too much and give away the whole story, but I will say it's sooo sooo good. Its well written, till the end. I thought that it was not the best ending...It was a bit abrupt and it could've been more finished. Oh well, the actual story was great though, it made me want to leave everything and move to New York!!

I'm now going to go buy the rest of the 'I Heart' series, theres a Paris and Hollywood. I think I've seen an LA too.

Which are your fave books? I'm always on the lookout for new reading material!

Have a great day guys!
Lots of Love from MyFrostedWorldXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment