Sunday 4 July 2010

I'm back with a huge haul!

I've been MIA for a while, partly because I was busy, and partly because I just wasn't motivated enough to do a blog!
Last weekend, I went up to Chester/Flintshire - England/Wales to visit my friend Verity. We has such a great weekend! On Friday we went to her local retail park, which had the usual shops DP, Next, Monsoon etc...and a shop I've never seen before called HomeSense. It had gorgeous home stuff and the prices were really reasonable too. Then in the evening we went to Cheshire Oaks to eat and watch Sex in the City2. LOVED that film so much, the fashion was amazing!! I loved Carries wardrobe...I want it all!!
Then on Saturday we went to Trafford Centre in Manchester, and being the huge Man United fan that I am we had to pay Old Trafford a visit too :D The evening was spent with chic-flick DVD's and cheesecake ...Yumm!!
Then Sunday we went to Cheshire Oaks to go shopping which was great! The week before I had been to Bicester Village and liked it, but didnt love it...Could have been something to do with the company I was in...but thats another story!! I did buy 2 tops and some MAC from the CCO though!!

I wanted to just keep this short and let my photos tell the story...

Theatre of Dreams...


Westwood Baby...!! Hahaha! £50something!

Do not buy these shoes!! The gold chain come off on the first day!!
(George - £15).

DP & Mood. My arms look so fat here :-s

DP - £40

Marc Jacobs baby :D

Love this necklace - £3 Miss Selfridge sale (From Selfridges though!)

Graphology, Shadowy Lady and Embark

River Island - £34.99

Next - £30

Old Trafford ofcourse!

Love this mascara - Giorgio Armarni - Eyes to Kill.
Great name, hey?!

Great packaging too.

I've still got loads more to show, but I'll leave that for another post!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Lot of Love from MyFrostedWorldXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment