Wednesday 7 April 2010

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions

I love answering these questions...

How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice. Once in the morning, and once in the evening to wash my makeup off. Oh then I wash it with water alone when I have my nightly bath…Three?!

What skin type do you have?
Used to be oily, but is now dry/sensitive.

What is your current facial wash?
Clarins Shea Butter cleanser and Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser.


Do you exfoliate?
Oh gosh yeah, if I haven’t exfoliated or hot cloth-ed my skin at least once a day, I feel dirty…!

What brand do you use?
The Sanctuary radiance exfoliator, and Clarins Doux peel once a week or less.


What moisturiser do you use?
Decleor HydraFloral. This is the best moisturiser in the world..EVER!

Do you have freckles?
Nope.


Do you use an eye cream?
I want to, but I cant find one that doesn’t leave my eyes looking puffy in the morning. I’ll just stick to a balm or oil, it seems to be working fine.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Oh god yeah, hence the Roaccutane


Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
Nope, its apparently like using paint stripper on your face :-s


What foundation do you use?
At the moment L’oreal Studio Secrets HD foundation, finished with MAC StudioFix(NC35). I love Chanel foundations though, you can not beat them.


How about concealer?
I don’t use concealer.

Do you know your undertone colour?
I’m yellow…Like the sun!


What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Wore them once on a night out, and they were off within an hour! I am very bad at putting them on too. I would like to try them again though, they look so good!


Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes…But I don’t listen!

What brand of mascara do you use?
Lancome Hypnose.


Sephora or M.A.C?
MAC. Sephora is a fun store, but I buy loads more MAC!

Do you have a M.A.C Pro-card?
In my dreams!!

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes! I love the MAC stippling brush – 187 I think? And the 217 is the best for eye shadow blending.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I didn’t till I realised how amazing Urban Decay Primer Potion is. My makeup stays on...All day and night!! Rubenesque paintpot brings all colours out, it’s gorgeous.

For the face?
No, I don’t like them. I’ve tried Smashbox photo finish, Perfekt and Laura Geller Spackle and all of them left my makeup looking patchy and weird. Of the three, the Laura Geller one was the best.

What is your favourite eye shadow (colour or shade)?
Uuurrmmmm this is difficult…MAC Satin Taupe and Shroom …I could go on, but they’re my ‘go to’ colours.






Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both. Pencil everyday, and liquid liner when I have time.


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I don’t.


What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
They’re so pretty, but very messy. They’re so good wet, esp Melon by MAC – it’s a great every day colour.

Do you use mineral makeup?
Not really, I have a few shadows, and I love the mineralize skin finishes – I have by candlelight..It’s gorgeous! However, they're just for now and then.


What is your favourite lipstick?
I don’t actually wear lipstick, so I don’t have a favourite. Everytime I hand in my MAC empties for a free one, it’s my mums 


How about lipgloss?
MAC florabundance and Chanel I wish I knew the name of it, but its like a clear, creamy, golden-y gloss...


What is your favourite blush to use?
Again, I don’t wear blush….It just looks weird on me so I don’t have a fave!






Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
I have done. A limited edition MAC mineral eye shadow, and it wasn’t worth it! It was not fake, all brand new in box, but the colour pay off was rubbish! Oh, and the amazing 120 pro colour palette.


Do you like drugstore makeup?
I really don’t! I think they don’t last as long, the colour pay-off isn’t as good, and the ingredients aren’t as high quality as the more expensive brands.


Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
I want to…I dream of going to one…!!

Did you ever consider taking make up classes?
With YouTube, who needs makeup classes? I’ve learnt so much from the makeup gurus. I’ve learnt to do makeup like a pro, all thanks to the YouTube guys…Thanks :-)

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not with the tape trick ;-)


Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I hate people who wear foundation that isn’t their colour…either too light or too dark…It looks so bad, ESPECIALLY when it isn’t carried down to the neck. Get colour checked! Oh and a full face of heavy eyes and lips…Tone it down, you’re not a clown!!

Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral ones?
Depends on my mood, and outfit…Both!!


Which celebrity always has great make up?
Jennifer Lopez is the best…the glow and the bronze, smoky eye is gorgeous. I love Kim Kardashian’s look too…All smoky and sexy ;-)

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Foundation.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I do, but I don’t like it!

Do you think you look good even without any make up on?
I look ok, but I prefer me with foundation on! Everything else I can do without.


In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC & Chanel - Tied.


What do you think of Makeup?
It’s the best thing ever invented…After wheel and all that good stuff we need to live! I love it! It makes so many people feel better about themselves, allows people to be experimental with their look, and gives you confidence.


I tag anyone who wants to do it!
 
Love From MyFrostedWorldXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment