Saturday 10 April 2010

My shoes are HERE!!! :D

...and I love them so much!! Without further / much (?) a do..I think thats how the saying goes?! Here are the pictures...




When the package came, it was so small...I knew they were 'folding' shoes, but I didnt think they'd be so tiny lol! Great for travelling and storing away. The Sex and the City packaging is so cute, I wont be throwing this shoe box away!! You only get one black pouch though, which can only fit one shoe which is a little weird...but nevermind! The detailing is great, with the soles and insides being well desgined too:




These shoes are really comfortable too. I've been walking around the house in them, with my pyjamas on...as you do, and I didn't want to take them off!! I wish they weren't so expensive (£48.94 with P&P) otherwise I would've bought the Charlotte shoes too (http://www.redfootrevolution.co.uk/new-charlotte-p-89.html).
I also really like this one: http://www.redfootrevolution.co.uk/black-rose-corsage-p-90.html and this one http://www.redfootrevolution.co.uk/new-hot-pink-p-86.html . Although, they're all a little cheaper at £39.99. I get paid next week so I might end up buying them :-s lol!

Ok, I'm off to the gym now...I'm actually enjoying it at the moment. I've learnt how to use the Powerplate, and omg I love it lol! I don't want to say anything else about it, because no matter how I phrase it ...the words 'vibrating' and 'vibrations' just makes it sound naughty lol!

Have a great weekend, and enjoy the sun :-)

Love from MyFrostedWorldXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment