Wednesday 21 April 2010

HQHAIR Review

Hey Guys,



My hqhair.com stuff came the other day. I didn’t really want to do a post where I just showed you what it looked like, I wanted to do a review on the stuff.
I bought Mario Badescu healing cream, Bedhead Queen for a day and Moroccan oil hair treatment.


Mario Badescu Healing Cream
First things I noticed about this cream was the colour, texture and smell. As you can see from the pics below, it’s a greeny/yellowy colour, and the texture is light to touch, but when you put on your skin, a little goes a long way. The smell is really herbal-y, and I like those kinds of smells so I liked it. Its not offensive in anyway, so I don’t think anyone can dislike it. So, the important part – results! When I first started using it, my skin was quite dry and flaky. It cleared that up overnight. (Just a side note – it’s either my new Clearasil wash or Photofinish foundation which is really drying my skin. I’m going to do a trial to see which one it is!) Secondly, when I woke up in the morning, the redness had subsided as with Roaccutane because your skin is so sensitive, it looks flushed a lot of the time, but I’ve heard it goes when you stop (Phew!). The main reason I bought this cream is for acne scarring, for that I don’t think I’ve used it enough times to see a huge difference. It’s a nice product, but time will tell if it does what its meant to.






Bedhead Queen for a day Volumising spray.
This is so far my fave product from the order. It smells gorgeous & fruity, it volumises the hair, and leaves hair nice and shiny. Its an all round great product.
Moroccan Oil.
Ok, I cant really see much difference with this yet. That could be because I've only used it once since I got it, so I will have to come back to rave or rant about this product! The box is in the photo above, so I wont put another one up! It smells lush though.


Ok, thats my little review...By the way, if you want to order anything from the site, I have a code: TIMETOPACK. You get a free sample pack with an order over £10.


Take care...Love from MyFrostedWorldXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment