Wednesday 4 August 2010

Giorgio Armarni Luminous Silk Foundation

I first got this foundation as a sample from Selfridges in Manchester. I actually thought he colour matched me too dark. However, from the moment I put it on I knew I had found my new fave foundation. It covers up all imperfections, diminishes any open pores, leaves your skin looking radiant and soft. Furthermore, it lasts all day...It doesn't come off! I set it with a little Mac StudioFix which I use to set all my foundations. I loved it. Unfortunately, the sample pot the guy gave me didn't have any colour numbers on, so I didn't want to chance it and buy it online (I'm no 55 in case anyone wants to know!), and no one in Leicester sells Giorgio Armarni makeup. I was in London for work this weeks and had so of course had to pop into Harrods (My fave shop!) and pick up a bottle. It's £32, which for a foundation is expensive as they're usually in the £20 bracket, but totally worth it.
I also love the packaging, it's so sleek and elegant looking, which coming from Armarni, you wouldn't expect anything less.
I am absolutely loving the Armarni makeup range, and I'm really suprised that it's not all that popular. It's great stuff. It actually beats the Chanel foundations in my opinion, and I had been using Matte Lumiere for yeaarrsss!
So, if anyone gets the chance, try some of the range out. My recommendations would be the Eyes To Kill Mascara and the Luminous Silk Foundation. The next item I want tp try from the range is Maestro Eyeliner and the Smooth Silk Eye Pencils.

Now for the photos:



Hope you guys try the stuff out!
Lots of Love from MyFrostedWorldxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment