Saturday 14 August 2010

The Oil Cleansing Method...Part Deux

Ok, so I know I only did my post yesterday but I just wanted to update...Day four and my skin is clear! It hasn't felt this good and clear for a while now. Although I'm on roaccutane, I still get the odd spot now and then as it's still clearing me out from inside. I had a few stubborn ones, and they seem to be vanishing and my skin is clearer and softer. It's so glowy too. I thoroughly recommend doing this, and once you've tried it, you'll love it!! I really do. Just feeling my skin, it's so soft, and moisturised. I try to keep a film of oil on my eye area so it works as an eye cream too. Seriously guys, try this for just a week, and I'm sure you too will be a convert to the OCM!!!

I'm off to sleep now...!
Lot of Love from MyFrostedWorldxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment