Sunday 29 August 2010

Take one bag...

I've been looking for a nice bag for ages, as I am really bored with rotating my usual bags around. I've been using my Pauls Boutique and Baby Phat bags, for a while now and they feel old. There have been no nice bags around at all...Whatsoever. I would've paid big bucks if it meant a nice bag....Nothing! So, I went into town today, and had a look in Accesorize as they have some nice, well, accesories...
I saw this bag, and then realised it was only nice because of how they had merchandised it. They added a sash and flower clip. I bought it all...Then again, it was only £46 for the lot, which lets face it, is the price of a normal bag...right?!

The Bag (£30):


+
The accesories (Sash £10 and Flower Clip £6):


=
New Bag:

I love the bag now...Although this pic makes it look like the sash is too big for the bag - It isn't! I think when I un-did it all for the photos, I didn't tie it back to look the same. I will re-do it later...but you get the jist of it.

So, next time you can't find a nice bag, accesorise it!

Have a great bank holiday!
Lots of Love from MyFrostedWorldXXX

2 comments: