Saturday 2 January 2010

Bored...

I've  hurt my leg and so can't go out or do anything so I am SO SO bored :-( I hurt it on Boxing day, I wont say how as it's embarrasing :-s ...But I'm getting annoyed with it now!! It hurts to walk, but I thought to toughen up and go New Years sales shopping today, but it's snowing here so there goes that idea...Omg so bored!!
Anyways, so I decided to cook a nice lunch ro cheer me up, and made up a sauce/marinade for chicken which was so good so I had to share!! I haven't got a name for it, but because it's green, I'll call it green chicken lol!!

What you'll need:

2-3 pieces of chicken
1-2 potatoes to chip
Marinade
3 fresh green chillies
a handful of fresh corriander
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
Juice of one fresh lemon or 2 Limes
1 teaspoon of honey
1/2 onion
3-4 cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon of fresh garlic
1 teaspoon of fresh ginger
2-3 tablespoons of Natural yoghurt
Salt & Pepper to taste.

Method
Blend all the marinade ingredients in a blender, I use the magic bullet (love that thing).



Line an over proof dish with foil and put in the chicken and chopped up potatoes. Drizzle a little oil & salt over it and coat everything.



Pour the marinade over, and make sure everything is covered & mix through.


Parcel up and put into the oven for about an hour, but keep checking it. I put it on 180 degrees, but it all depends on your oven, so dont want to give times, and you end up with raw or burnt chicken lol!!


Ok, once its out it'll look like this...It tastes better than it looks lol!!





ENJOY :-)
Love from MyFrostedWorldXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment