Saturday 25 December 2010

Hello...

Happy Christmas to all those who celebrate, hope you're having an amazing day and got all the gifts you wanted and eating loads too!!

I'm watching Blush - Search for the next great Make up Artist. I've never seen it before, but it's really good. Download it when you get the chance! Is it just me, or has xmas tv been really poor this year? There isn't anything on that I am looking forward to watching. Just the Xmas special Eastenders, even then they aren't doing 2 30 mins episodes, but an hour long special. I prefer the 2 episodes to keep the suspense going!

So, I know I haven't updated my blog lately, I've just been feeling blah what with being sick, busy with work and boy issues which have left me drained. I do have a few products I want to update you on though, including a scrub/mask and a beauty treatment I've been having done for the past few weeks. I'll try to update over the holidays, as I'm off now till 4th Jan.

To leave on a positive note, I got my iPhone 4 woohoo :D So happy!

Anyways, hope everyone has an amazing day and eats loads!!

Love ShameeraXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment