Saturday 27 November 2010

My new foundation love is...

Yet another Giorgio Armarni foundation. This time its Lasting Silk UV foundation. Now, the website says that it leaves a matte finish, but nope. It's got glitter particles in, not like Photoready, but fine-milled and not obvious like it at all. It leaves your skin looking glowy and gorgeous. It's water based too, so it's really light in texture, and  gives a good coverage.



As it's Christmas, the Armarni packaging is vamped up too. The lid is gorgeous, covered in Swarovski crystals, and the bag is a pretty red one.




I know I've just bought the No.7 Instant Radiance one, which might I add I still love but it's ok, I'll alternate them. One additional thing, I wore the Instant Radiance to a Bikram Yoga class and it lasted all class. That is amazing. For those of you who don't know what Bikram Yoga is, it's basically 1.5hours of doing yoga in a hot room. It's tough stuff, but really good for clearing the toxins out, and the women in there who have been doing it for a while, their bodies are fricking amazing! If you want to know more, let me know and I'll do a post based on the information pack they gave me when I joined and my opinion of it.

Finally, let me just show you this coat I got from Asda for only £35. I love it so much!
My next post is going to be on Emu Oil and it's benefits.

Hope you guys are enjoying the snow, I love it but hate that I cant go out due to being too scared to drive in it!

Lots of Love ShameeraXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment