Thursday 11 March 2010

Project 10MILLION Pan!!

Ok, after watching/reading about all these Project 10 Pans, I decided to do one...

I looked around my dressing room for things I could use up and I realised I have like 10million hair products!


Then today I went to John Lewis and saw they now stock OJON!! I picked up a hair kit, then remembered all these products and put them down :-( 
(I did however pick up Phytoba which is a shampoo for dry hair. I will do a review, once I've used it for a week).
 I am going to use up every single product here before buying anymore hair products (Apart from shampoo & conditioner lol!!) I also have like a bunch of oils, Olive, Almond, Coconut, Kalonji, Jojoba, Avocado & Argan...OMG!!! To start this, I gave my elasticizer to my aunt...!!

I'm just looking at the photo - I have TWO full bottles of dry shampoo...Just in case, 3 hairsprays, 2 salt water sprays, a bunch of conditioning treatments and TWO full bottles of John Frieda colour Glaze...!!

ENOUGH!!!

Is anyone else doing a project 10 pan??

Love from MyFrostedWorldXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment