Monday 19 January 2015

I'm back!

Hello Everyone!

It's been a long, long time...Years in fact!

I totally lost my blogging bug; hitting blanks every time I wanted to write something.

So, whilst I'm not into this whole 'New Year, New Me' nonsense; you shouldn't need a new year to make a change, right?! I thought I'd take the plunge (albeit a post of waffling), and start this year blogging because, I don't want to look back at the end of 2015 thinking "Nothing's really changed for the better". I want to document it so I know what did happen! 

I'll continue to document the usual beauty products/treatments, but also personal challenges and experiences to make the blog more varied than it was before.

Okay, so first post over! I'm excited to re-start and not lose traction!

Love Shameera xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment