Friday 4 June 2010

Youth Code

I got back from Oxford today, it was such a long drive; Friday traffic, combined with this heat...Not nice


Anyways, I forgot my Decleor oils to use at night so needed a cream or something. Well, I was on handbag.com and was clicking around and saw a top ten miracle creams (or something along those lines) slide show, and saw a few people had recommended L'oreal Youth Code. Saying it gave their skin a nice glow, and other good stuff. So, me being a sucker for all this stuff went and bought the day cream and eye cream. I'm using the day cream as a night cream by the way because my day cream is always Decleor, I wouldn't ever change that!


Well, after a few days I would say I like the cream. When I wake up, my skin is soft and well moisturised. Due to the roaccutane, my skin can look quite dehydrated and it actually looked moisturised, and had a nice glow. It's got a nice, light(ish) texture and a very faint smell. When you put it on, your skin feels revived in a weird way, it's quite refreshing. Really nice. I also LOVE the colours and design of the box. I've only used it for 2 days, so I will update properly after a few weeks. I only use eyecreams during the day as they all puff my eyes up, and I've used it for 2 days...Can't say I see anything but I will persevere. It says this one is slighty tinted, but I can't see it. It's a really nice texture, and feels nice and light. Actually, both creams have a really nice texture. Looks thick, but actually aren't.


Overall, I like them both. They're both £14.99 each in Boots.
I have another Boots voucher story with this cream: I bought my creams & I got a voucher for £5. So I asked if I could return one then pay for it with my voucher so she said yes. Then when I re-paid for that cream I got another voucher, and she said she would do the other one for me too! So I saved £10 :D Some shop assistants are so nice!


Face Cream

Eye Cream
I will update on my progress with this stuff in a couple of week.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Lot of Love from MyFrostedWorldxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment